Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It feels like an autumn day.

It's beginning to feel more like my favorite season. The air is cool and the world seems quiet. Like the earth is waiting for something marvelous to happen. I adore it. I just wish Luke were here. He's coming home tonight from three days of work training. I feel very fortunate today. I relaxed with Amy and Michelle this morning and then came home to enjoy my garden. I love seeing the little sprouts come up. It feels like watching magic happen.

I feel so much confirmation about where I'm at in life right now. I have experienced so many years questioning myself and making a mess of everything. It is so nice to have peace and confidence in what is ahead of me. God has taken really good care of me. I am learning how to be a good wife and a better friend. I feel blessed to have the unique opportunity to know and love Luke. He is the most stunning person I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment